How To Apply Lipstick Perfectly
It’s been decades since lipstick has been the most popular form of makeup. It indeed is one of the most essential fashion accessories that most women just can’t do without. I’m sure you ladies will agree that it’s the “go-to” makeup for a lot of us when we quickly want to pull our look together. As the popular saying goes – “Give a woman the right lipstick and she can conquer the world”.
Let us help you out with these simple ways to apply lipstick perfectly!
Important Tips And Precautions To Be Taken While Applying Lipstick：
These are a few extra tips and tricks that you can keep in mind if you are a lipstick enthusiast.
· Never use a dark liner with a light shade of lipstick – it will ruin your entire look.
· Always soften the lines formed by the lip liner by blending them out properly either by using your fingertips or a Q-tip.
· Get to understand your lips and also what formulations work best for you as this differs from person to person.
· Always blot using a tissue to remove excess product and even out the texture.
· To turn a glossy lip color into a matte finish, dust on some translucent loose powder on the lips and let it rest for few seconds. Dab them with a flat or a fluffy brush to even the powder out.
· When applying lipstick with a brush, use an angular brush. This helps in providing a more defined look.
· If you wish to follow the pastel lip trend and do not want to shell out any more money on buying them, you can make your own pastel color (DIY). Use a white pencil all over the lips and pat any of your favorite lip colors onto the lips. There you go!
· To achieve plumper looking lips, apply some cream-based highlighter onto the Cupid’s bow.
· Always ensure that you have no lipstick marks on your teeth as this tends to happen when you wear a creamy, transferable lipstick.
· Never use expired lip products as these can cause allergic reactions and other health issues.
· Avoid trying out tester lipsticks at stores as it’s been on many lips and it can be a cause for the spread of infections.
Never apply lipstick on chapped lips, it will only accentuate all your cracks and lines.